Sinoy 4mm Double Coated Waterproof Copper Free & Lead Free Clear Silver Coated Glass Mirror with Max Size 2440 X 3660mm for Bathroom, Wall Mounting, Furniture
|2,000-4,999 5,000-7,999 8,000-9,999 10,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.38 US $5.28 US $5.25 US $5.19|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Packed by Seaworthy Wooden Crates/End Caps Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SMI-CFLFM1000
- Frame Material: Glass
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008
- Materials: Clear Float Glass From Qfg/Ggg
- Trademark: SINOY
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China
- Shape: Rectangle
- Finish: Silver
- Feature: Lead Free, Copper Free
- Environmental Conservation: Environmental Friendly
- Specification: 1830*2440/2134*3300mm etc. other sizes available
- HS Code: 7009910090
SINOY'S MIR-G+ copper free lead free silver mirror is manufactured with latest advanced, environmentally friendly technology, environmentally friendly, corrosion-resistant mirror.
It is the third generation in a range of mirrors that have made
Significant progress in terms of quality, ecology, resistance, handling and performance.
MIR-G+ represents a major development for manufacturers, processors, end users and the environment.
MIR-G+, the most high-tech mirror ever developed
1) Thickness: 2mm to 6mm
2) Standard size: 1830 x 2440mm, 2134 x 3300mm, etc.
Cut to sizes available as per requesting;
3) Double coating with lead free paints;
4) Environmentally friendly, corrosion-resistant;
5) It has optimum silvering guaranteeing a perfect reflection.
6) Available in clear, extra clear and coloured versions (bronze, grey, green, blue, etc. );
7) Due to this progress, MIR-G+ mirrors meet the criteria stipulated by the European Directive
On Restriction of Hazardous Substances (ROHS) that aims to reduce the use of certain harmful
Substances, including lead, in production processes.
8) 3 times more resistant to scratches than standard mirrors
The protective epoxy paint coating on the rear of the mirror is highly resistant
The risk of scratches during handling is therefore reduced
9) 10 times more resistant to corrosion than standard EN 1036
Less risk of corrosion in the long term due to oxidation of the silver layer at the edges
Or around scratches
Long life span
Highly resistant to corrosion caused by the natural atmosphere and humidity
10) Resistant to chemical corrosion caused by cleaning products
|Standard Sizes and Packing Details|
|Size (mm)||Pcs per crate||
No. of crates
per 20' GP
|Other Thickness and Sizes can be offered as per request|