Acid Etched Glass for Furniture
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 Square Meter/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SM-FG
- Shape: Flat
- Size: 2134*3660(mm)
- Technics: Frosted
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Trademark: SINOY
- Specification: stock size or cut size
- HS Code: 7005290090
- Type: Float Glass
- Structure: Solid
- Thickness: 4mm
- Color: Clear
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window, Office
- Transport Package: Sea Worhty Wooden Cases
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Acid etched glass is using acid to etch the surface of clear or tinted glass. It has the effect of rendering the glass translucent by scattering of light during transmission, thus blurring images while still transmitting light.
- To obtain visual privacy while admitting light.
- Decorative patterns may be imposed upon otherwise plain glass by using wax or other resist to retain transparent areas.
- Frosted glass in light bulbs is used for evenly distributing the light from the bulb's filament across its surface area.
- To distribute light uniformly in a photographic contact printer.
- To create an airtight seal in tubes.
One side or both side frosted , www.SinoyMirror.comThickness : from 2mm to 12mm
Max. size 2440x3660mm , stock size or cut size
Edge working: flat edge, round edge, bevelled edge polished or roughly
Packing: sea worthy multi-layer wooden box
Application: furnitures, office, bathroom curtain, shower glass, Anti-glare glass